Protect Your Family With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Salt Lake City With ADT Monitoring
Get Professional Home Security Protection In Salt Lake City, UTYour valuables include more than just your devices, jewelry, and personal items. It’s the family pictures, children’s art projects, and members of your family that are also worth protecting. That’s the reason why your Salt Lake City home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’ll be immediately warned about a potential break-in through motion detectors, window sensors, or your security cameras. Pair that protection with products that detect fire, carbon monoxide, and floods and are monitored around the clock to help protect your house and family. Now, your family is prepared to help fight against mishaps -- even when you’re away.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Help Provide Protection
No matter which package you decide on, your security suite works in harmony to help give you security that’s fully monitored 24/7 by security specialists. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion sensors, keypad with high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell security cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Fire and Flood: Smoke and heat detectors, flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, remote garage door
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT window decals and lawn signs
Local Salt Lake City Installation That’s Second to None
Fill out the form or call to contact a local profesional who can help you find the products and home security package that’s right for you. Security installation in Salt Lake City can be set for a time that works for you with next-day or same-day times available in most locations. Whether you opt for a wired or wireless system, your security installer will make sure that each of your equipment and back-up batteries function well and explain how to control your keypad.