Prevent Water Damage With A Salt Lake City Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Salt Lake City Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Salt Lake City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Salt Lake City?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Salt Lake City flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Salt Lake City flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Salt Lake City Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Salt Lake City flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (801) 895-2509 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.